FIRM19 (featuring Safe-10-T) - Report and Video
FIRM19 - On-Ramp to Innovation: Let's co-create together our Future Transport Infrastructure
From 26 to 28 March 2019, FEHRL, celebrating their 30th anniversary, played host to some 120 Transport Infrastructure Research Experts, from Europe and beyond, providing them with opportunities in identifying research priorities and to maintain the positive climate for cooperation between institutes it has promoted for the last 30 years.
SAFE-10-T was represented during Session 7, with Julie Clark, Project Manager, giving a presentation on Developing a Decision Support Tool for Managing Infrastructure along the TEN-T Network.
Other Speakers at FIRM19 included:
- Clara de la Torre, Director Transport, DG RTD, European Commission
- Robert Missen, Head of Unit, DG Move, European Commission
- Alan Haigh, Head of Department, INEA
- Claude Van Rooten, President, PIARC
- Alain Zarli, Secretary-General, ECTP
- Stephan Neugebauer, President, ERTRAC
The FIRM19 Report and Video can be found here